Our school was built in 1937, originally as a secondary school, and now caters for children from Year 3 to Year 6 (aged 7 to 11). We have eight classrooms, all well equipped with computers and interactive whiteboards. We have a multipurpose hall with stage, an ICT suite, a large library and specialist rooms for music, cookery, art/DT and a nurture group.
Outside, we have a large playground and we use the adjoining Recreation Ground for P.E., Sports Days and after school matches. We also have a wildlife garden, chicken run and vegetable beds.